Please do not complete the registration process until you have confirmed with our Front Desk Manager that we currently have openings. You can reach us by calling 402-333-3926, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an inquiry request under the Contact Us Tab.
Our registration process is online only. We are excited for the ease of this enrollment and know you’ll find this secure and time-saving! Here are some tips when completing your enrollment:
- Type of information required: contact information, employer addresses, doctors contact info., emergency contact info., etc.
- Much of the information requested on our enrollment form is required by the state licensing board. Please be sure EVERY line on the enrollment form is completed. If a particular question is not applicable, write “N/A” or “none”. It is very IMPORTANT to complete each line. The system has required fields and will prompt you if not complete.
- Have your child’s immunization records available. You will need to enter the amount of each immunization your child has received.
- Do not use quotations in any answer. The system will reject your registration.
- Tab through each field and then click the submit button at the bottom. Do not hit enter after each line, it will lose your information.
- Have your bank account information available to pay for the $75 non-refundable registration fee. This is per child.
- If you would like to leave a note about your availability (1st choice, 2nd choice or open to any days) please place this in the “Enrollment Notes” area.
- ****If you do not contact us to withdraw your enrollment by August 1st, you will be charged the first month’s tuition regardless if your child attends or not.****
Make sure you are using a browser that supports one of the following:
NOTE: The web link will time out in 20 minutes if left “inactive” and you will be forced to start over. You will receive a confirmation email that states we have received your registration, be sure to mark this as a safe sender under your email settings so that you may receive future emails from us.
Hearts & Minds Program Information: 2019/20 School Year Fall Session Dates: September 3 – May 15 Summer Session Dates: June 10 – July 25 **summer session for MDO is Monday and Wednesday mornings only– Tuesday and Thursday morning and/or afternoon. No session on Fridays)**
3’s Preschool (T/Th):
(must be 3 by July 31st)
4’s Preschool (M/W/F)
(must be 4 by July 31st)
High Five (Mon-Fri):
(must be 5 by Oct. 1st)
(There will be a one-time Activity Fee in September: $45 for 3’s Preschool, $45 for 4’s Preschool, and $55 for High Five.)
Mother’s Day Out
Morning: 9:00am- 11:45am
Afternoon: 12:15 – 3:00
Under age 3:
Over age 3:
Lunch Pals: $5.00 (11:45am-12:15pm)