Our registration process is online only. We are excited for the ease of this enrollment and know you’ll find this secure and time-saving! Here are some tips when completing your enrollment:
- Type of information required: contact information, employer addresses, doctors contact info., emergency contact info., etc.
- Much of the information requested on our enrollment form is required by the state licensing board. Please be sure EVERY line on the enrollment form is completed. If a particular question is not applicable, write “N/A” or “none”. It is very IMPORTANT to complete each line. The system has required fields and will prompt you if not complete.
- Have your child’s immunization records available. You will need to enter the amount of each immunization your child has received.
- Do not use quotations in any answer. The system will reject your registration.
- Tab through each field and then click the submit button at the bottom. Do not hit enter after each line, it will lose your information.
- Have your bank account information available to pay for the $75 non-refundable registration fee. This is per child.
- If you would like to leave a note about your availability (1st choice, 2nd choice or open to any days) please place this in the “Enrollment Notes” area.
- ****If you do not contact us to withdraw your enrollment by August 1st, you will be charged the first month’s tuition regardless if your child attends or not.****
Make sure you are using a browser that supports one of the following:
NOTE: The web link will time out in 20 minutes if left “inactive” and you will be forced to start over. You will receive a confirmation email that states we have received your registration, be sure to mark this as a safe sender under your email settings so that you may receive future emails from us.
Hearts & Minds Program Information: 2019/20 School Year Fall Session Dates: September 3 – May 15 Summer Session Dates: June 10 – July 25 **summer session for MDO is Monday and Wednesday mornings only– Tuesday and Thursday morning and/or afternoon. No session on Fridays)**
3’s Preschool (T/Th):
(must be 3 by July 31st)
4’s Preschool (M/W/F)
(must be 4 by July 31st)
High Five (Mon-Fri):
(must be 5 by Oct. 1st)
(There will be a one-time Activity Fee in September: $45 for 3’s Preschool, $45 for 4’s Preschool, and $55 for High Five.)
Mother’s Day Out
Morning: 9:00am- 11:45am
Afternoon: 12:15 – 3:00
Under age 3:
Over age 3:
Lunch Pals: $5.00 (11:45am-12:15pm)